I love BEGINNING with a blank canvas and bringing it to life!
As a native of San Francisco, California, I've always had a love of making things pretty. The daughter of a makeup artist and interior designer so you could say, I got it from my mama! My love of fashion has proven to be an asset when it comes to having an eye for beauty and detail. I love beginning with a blank canvas and bringing it to life. Adding artistic elements one by one, I enjoy seeing the transformation into something breathtakingly beautiful. I get excited by all the details that go into planning the perfect party! Whether it’s choosing the color palette, designing a mood board or finalizing the seating chart, I enjoy every single moment.
When not event planning, I'm busy being mom, home styling, traveling, or enjoying a cup of tea. A few of my greatest loves are shoes, the color pink, peonies, diptyque scented candles and chai lattes.
Who I love to work with:
• You’re thoughtful, responsive and have a great sense of humor.
• You understand planning your event is as much about the journey as it is the destination and you want to enjoy and be part of the process.
• You trust your vendors as experts and listen to advice.
• You love creativity and while you are inspired by images on Instagram and/or Pinterest, you want an event that’s uniquely you and aren’t afraid to be unconventional.
• You appreciate and embrace technology to help us work better together.
Book your complimentary coffee date today!