"I AM GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING AROUND ME BEAUTIFUL - that will be my life."
ELSIE DE WOLFE
Hey there! I'm Kim, wedding planner and designer, based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. I’ve been creating events since 2005! A native San Franciscan, I've always had a love of wedding planning and all things pretty. The daughter of an interior designer, you could say, I got it from my mama! My love of fashion has also proven to be an asset when it comes to having an eye for beauty and detail.
I love beginning with a blank canvas and bringing it to life. Adding artistic elements one by one, I enjoy seeing the transformation into something breathtakingly beautiful. I get excited by all the details that go into planning the perfect party! Whether it’s choosing the color palette, designing a mood board or finalizing the seating chart, I enjoy every single moment.
A few of my greatest loves are travel, shoes, the color pink, peonies, diptyque scented candles and vanilla chai lattes.
Who I love to work with:
• You’re thoughtful, responsive and have a great sense of humor.
• You understand planning your event is as much about the journey as it is the destination and you want to enjoy and be part of the process.
• You trust your vendors as experts and listen to advice.
• You love creativity and while you are inspired by images on Instagram and/or Pinterest, you want an event that’s uniquely you and aren’t afraid to be unconventional.
• You appreciate and embrace technology to help us work better together.
Book your complimentary coffee date today!